We repair all types and ages of furniture from antique to modern and use the appropriate traditional or modern techniques as required by the particular repair being undertaken - we cover all parts of the Wirral.
The following are some examples of furniture repairs we undertake:
- Repairing loose joints and wobbly legs on tables and chairs
- Repairing splits and cracks with mouldings matched and replaced
- Fitting or replacing castors on items of furniture
- Repairing damaged varnish
- Raising or lowering table legs as required
No matter how bad your furniture damage is, contact us and we'll see what we can do - remember it's not only older furniture we repair, we can deal with unexpected damage to brand new items as well.